Inspector 4 exe / Inspector 4 msi
What's must to be done:
- Inspector update
- Elios 3 drone update via Inspector
- Cockpit update via the tablet
Every components must be up to date before the use!
Otherwise incompatibilities and bugs can result!
- Elios 3 drone
- Elios 3 GCS (remote control and tablet)
- Elios 3 battery, fully charged
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 cable
- ZIP archive containing all the software and firmware
- Inspector 4 (latest version available)
- Fully charge one Elios 3 battery, the remote controller and the tablet
- Leave the LiDAR connected to the drone.
- Unzip the downloaded archive to your favorite location
- Export all flights from the drone, to avoid any loss of data
Drone update procedure
- Turn off the remote controller
- Turn on the Elios 3 with a fully
- Connect Elios 3 to your computer with the USB3.1 Gen1 provided cable.
- Wait until the drone power button turns to a steady purple color.
- Once the drone is recognized by Inspector, select the DRONE entry from the left menu
- Click the Update now button. This will open a file selection prompt. Select from the unzipped folder the file named “gaston_22-11.swu” and click on the “Open” button.
- The drone update will start.
- The update is done once the drone has rebooted and the LED is purple again.
During the update the Elios 3 power button LED will turn steady blue and then blinking blue.
Be patient this process can take up to 10 minutes and during this time the drone might seem unresponsive.